Friday, December 31, 2010

Sneak Peek! NEW Kit!

I have been working a little this week to try and get some new items in the stores.
I have a new collection - and more goodies from the Sweet Holiday Collection - coming soon!

Here is just a peek at the new kit...


Don't forget a new Barn Dance Lyrics Challenge starts soon at Moo Two. I have picked some great winter songs, so I hope you can join us.

I also had some time to get some photos scrapped today.
Here is one of my layouts.


Sweet Holiday Kit and Solid Papers by RoseMadeDesigns
Template by Bella Gypsy (Sketchology Funky Trunk)
Font is DJB Elke

I hope you have a wonderful 2011!
Thank you for all of your support this past year.

Marcee

1 comment:

Deb Ammerman said...

Very nice template, and your papers and element choices were perfect for your winter photo! I hope you and your family had a fabulous Christmas!