Saturday, September 16, 2006

Deco-Pages Club!!!!

Okay, this is a little bit of an advertisement, and as a designer at Deco-Pages, I might be accused of bias, BUT even if I weren't a designer, I would be telling you...this is a great deal!
Deco-Pages.com has a new club. It's SO new, we are having a contest to name it! Get all the details about that here.

Your membership includes a fabulous MEGA kit every month, a 10% coupon good off anything in the Deco-Pages store for the time of your membership, lots of Club Exclusive FREEBIES, and other great stuff just for members! If you join during September the annual membeship cost is only $15.00. Starting 1 October, it goes to $20.00 (still a fab deal). A year's worth of MEGA kits and SO MUCH MORE!!! If you bought 12 regular size kits, you would spend at least $48.00 and probably a lot more.


Above is my portion of the September Member kit.

And, here is a layout I made with one of the Quick Pages in the kit:



This is my son, who is ALWAYS drawing something. For school we have to buy extra notebooks and paper so he has enough to do his actual school work. Any piece of paper in our house is fair game - LOL!

I'll be back later with a sneak peek of the October Color Challenge stuff I'm working on for Deco-Pages. The starter kit is FREE for members (just another cool perk for joining!).
Check out this month's challenge here for more information....Dana's kits for September are fab!!!!

Just Ramblin'
Marcee

No comments: