Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good News!

Well, I'm not sure if I am a glutton for punishment, or if I just really like designing. But, as of today, I am now designing for digiscrapBoutique! They are having a grand-opening tomorrow, and little ol' me has so much work to do to get ready! So, there won't be a new freebie for a bit. I'm sorry!
I am hoping to have something in the store this weekend, so please stop by and check it out. I know it will be a lot of fun!
And, don't worry, I am still designing at Deco-Pages, too! I have new kits coming to the store very soon! I hope to get them up this weekend, as well.

Did you see my new header image? I finally figured out how to do that! Now, if I can just figure out how to make the rest of it pretty - LOL!

Have a great weekend!
Just Ramblin'

Marcee

No comments: