Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Friday!

It's Friday...and time for another freebie!
But, it is also time for a ramble.
I have been creating lots of things lately...so much that I am getting a bit too much to see how to organize it all into kits - LOL! I start on something, and it just takes off and changes into something else. So, I think, okay, that's two kits out of that now. I had made myself a kit guideline list a couple of weeks ago to help me keep my kits to a resonable size. So far, I have ignored it completely! I hope to go through all the items I have going (about 5 kits right now) and put them into order so I can get them into the store!

I have a new kit at Deco-Pages called Windsor Square. It is on sale for 20% OFF for a short time!


I had a few things left over when I made the Club Deco December kit, and I really liked them, so I added a few more things and created this kit. It is a wonderful kit for heritage or masculine layouts or really just about anything. You can see that I used a picture my husband took of this gorgeous abbey in Belgium.




If you are a Club Deco member, you can get this as a freebie quick page for a short time.

And now...the FREEBIE!




These are more items that coordinate with my Kiss Me Kate kits at Digiscrap Boutique. I have the full kit (also available in separate paper and alpha/element packs), an add-on kit, and a quick page album! You'll have tons of fun making Valentine pages or great layouts of your little girl!

This freebie has been retired.


2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing another part of this wonderful sampler!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Thank you!!!