Sunday, September 09, 2007

Freebie - Grab Bag - Heritage - Design Star Voting

For the month of September, I have this great Grab Bag at DigibyDesign. It's just $2.00! The preview was made from some of the items inside, so you can get an idea...
This grab bag contains almost 100 MB of goodies!!!


Heritage Kit

I will have a separate post a little later to show the papers I have created and to get your input on what types of elements we should have.
I thought I would give out some of the papers, but I realized we don't have a name ---- YET. So, I'll be asking for some kit name ideas, too!

The Freebie

I was playing around with colors this morning, and started thinking of the sea. I have 3 papers and 4 elements for you today. This mini kit is called Thetis after a sea goddess in Greek mythology. She was the mother of Achilles, the great warrior of the Trojan War.


Two of the papers have a soft floral theme, so you can use them for more than water layouts. I'd like to thank Atomic Cupcake for her gem action and Cintzi for her silver layer styles.

Digiscrap Depot is undergoing some maintenance and will be down for a short while. As soon as it is back up, I will be posting more freebies there.

Digitals Design Star

Please don't forget that
today is the last day for voting in the Digitals Design Star Contest.
Here is a preview of my entry.

There are a total of 28 freebie mini kits to download. Stop by download the freebies, leave comments for the designers, and vote for your favorite. I love to read comments, so please leave some love if you download mine. Voting closes at midnight mountain time.

Thanks for your interest, but this freebie has been retired.

Have a great day!

Marcee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thetis is so pretty. Thanks for sharing it.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the wonderful mini!!!!

fl_connie said...

I love the colors and the elements! Thank you, I love this kit!

Anonymous said...

This is so neat - I love it!

Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST TODAY AT:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

Inma said...

Thanks so much for the freebie, the sea elements and feel of them is lovely. :)

Best wishes. :O)

mom2triplets04 said...

Love the shells. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This kit is truly gorgeous, both the colors and the textures. Thank you so much.