Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello!

Due to another commitment, I will be unable to host the Saturday Brunch Bunch Chat this Saturday, September 29th.

But, I will still hold the Monday "repeat" chat on Monday, October 1st at 1 PM ET.

I have a new kit that will be the featured kit for this week's chat. It is called Frasier, a rich masculine kit with some modern papers and elements.
This should be in the store tomorrow - bright and early!


This kit will be on sale for 35% OFF until October 8th!

Frasier has 8 background papers, 4 tags, 4 brads, 1 hinge, 1 screw, 2 triple frames, 1 torn paper strip and 4 buttons.

As always there will be attendance and posting gifts provided for the chat!
Previews will be posted soon.

I hope you can join us for the chat on Monday. I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Marcee

No comments: