Thursday, March 06, 2008

Remember Part 5 - Clover Kit

I've got a great new kit, just in time for the Wearin' of the Green!
Clover is a fabulous kit full of green, gold, tan and Irish rose...all combine to make lovely textured papers and delicate gold Celtic designs with gems, tags, buttons, ribbons, bows. This kit has it all.
It's almost 200 MB. It will be the featured kit for the Tea for Tuesday Chat at DigibyDesign on March 11th. This kit will be on sale for 50% on March 11th and 12th.


If you attend the chat at 2 PM ET, you will receive this attendance gift:

And, I have this posting gift for you if you complete the challenge:


Part 5 of Remember is ready for you!


This freebie has expired.

Have a great day!

Marcee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: very nice thank you for part 5.

Anonymous said...

I love your Remember kit, and I really appreciate your sharing it so freely. Your new kit is absolutely stunning. I LOVE the colors you have chosen and how you have used them -- just beautiful. Thank you so much.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY 5 th part!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

~Autumn said...

Thanks for sharing such gorgeous goodies with us!
Hope my achin' bacon will let me atted on Tues, 2pm, @ DbyD. It's been a while.

nancypinct said...

This is a beauiful mini kit - love the red papers! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, Marcee! These colors are great, you've done a wonderful job with them! Too bad I missed part 3...grrr...but I'm happy anyway!
I wish I could attend your chats, but I ALWAYS have to work...when I get a vacation, I'll be sure and stop in!
Thanks again! Have a GREAT weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for part 5. I think I missed part 4. I think the colors you have used are so pretty together.

Glenda

Rita Mell said...

How can I get this kit?
I love it!

Thanks