Sunday, March 09, 2008

Remember Part 6

I'll be hosting a "new" chat at Deco-Pages starting March 24th. This will replace the Saturday Brunch Bunch Chat.
Every 4th Monday at 2 PM, I will have a fun chat with attendance and posting gifts. I will also have a featured kit on sale for 35% off!
This month's chat will feature a great spring kit, Suffolk Garden.


For attending the chat on March 24th, you will receive this attendance gift...2 quick pages made from Suffolk Garden and the addon kit. There are 2 quick pages in 12x12 format, plus an additional 8.5x11 page.



And, if you post a layout for the chat challenge, you will earn this posting gift:


If you use the Suffolk Garden kit to create your layout, you'll receive the posting gift quick pages and the Suffolk Garden AddOn kit.


I also have the final part of Remember for you!
Part 5 will be removed in about 9 hours, so grab it fast!



This freebie has expired.

Have a great week!

Marcee

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is is so beautiful! Thank you so much. I wish I could come to the chat but I have to go to my grandsons soccer games on Sat. and I work 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri. Thank you again, Sharon

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Marcee for the final part of this BEAUTIFUL kit!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much. This is a wonderful kit, love it.