Friday, June 20, 2008

Layouts...at Last!

My design friends all know that I hardly ever have time to actually create layouts of my own because I spend so much time designing...but I thought I would pull out a few of my favorites to show you. So, these are my proof that I do sometimes get a chance to scrap.

This was for a challenge listing 10 things...I thought I would share some odd stuff about myself.

Kit is Ophelia by RoseMadeDesigns
Fonts are Arial and Mom's Typewriter
Stitching Action by Atomic Cupcake
Here is the rosebud playing the grass, just having a great time pulling it out and looking at it.

Kit used is Backyard Explorer by RoseMadeDesigns

These are the big cats at the Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo. It was sooooo hot. I felt awful for them, but they still made gorgeous photos for this layout.

Kit used is Matthew by Rose MadeDesigns (on sale Saturday at DigibyDesign)

Template by Michelle Swadling - Font is CK Good Dog (lol)

Stitching Action by Atomic Cupcake - Felt Action by Tandika Star

I hope to have more soon. I made some nice quick pages today that I hope to scrap with, and I have tons of challenges I want to do myself - including the 3 I run...LOL.

Have a great day!

Marcee

No comments: