Monday, June 18, 2007

Coming Soon

The Father's Day Sale at DigibyDesign ends today - Monday, June 18th. So stop by and get some great deals! 30 % Off almost everything (INCLUDING THE TWO NEW KITS BELOW)! However, my grab bag is not included.

I have two wonderful summer products coming to my store at DigibyDesign. The first is a set of polka dot flowers that can be used personally or commercially. They have a slightly weathered texture and soft colors . It was fun making these, and I hope you like them. You can see them HERE.Then, I have my birthday celebration mega kit - but it's not a birthday kit! This kit can be used for just about anything. It is called Fandango, and you can see it HERE. The colors are light, but the patterns and elements are fun and wild!
The kit is over 175 MB - 20 papers, 3 alphas and over 60 separate elements!
And, I have three new products coming exclusively to Deco-Pages.
BowKaDots is just chock full of dots - everything is dotted! There are 8 background papers, 8 flowers, 8 knotted ribbons and 8 bows - all in soft, summer colors.
And, I have a matching Quick Page made from the BowKaDots kit.
And, because I'm just crazy about dots...I have created BowKaDots Elements.
There are 8 bows, 8 knotted small bows, 8 buttons and 64 brads (plain gold and silver, dotted gold and silver - all in squares and circles)!

These products should all be in the stores in the next few days. I'll be sure and post the links when they are.

Have a great day! And, keep an eye out for my fabulous birthday sale at Deco-Pages!

Just Rambling,
Marcee

No comments: