Monday, June 25, 2007

More Freebies!

I have a few designer friends that have blogs with freebies. I thought I would share some of them with you...this is not an all-inclusive list. But, you can check out the blogs on my blog rolls to the right because all of them are fabulous designers, and they are worth a visit!

Acorn Designs has 2 soft and sweet Freebie Quick Pages for today only and Morning Glory Part 6.
MaryAnne Curth has a gorgeous Lilies and Daisies Freebie with bright, sunny colors.
Sweet Made has an add-on for hew new bLu kit (which is awesome!)
Traci Sims has a cute little embellished tag with a peach flower.


I'll try to post a few freebies that I find from time to time. Don't forget to leave some love!

And, SunStripe is coming down Friday at the lastest. I will have a random drawing to get the completed kit for free from all the comments (suggestions for items to include are welcome). And, as soon as the kit is in the store, the winner will receive a coupon!

Have a great Monday!

Just Rambling,

Marcee

2 comments:

Shannon said...

wow rosemade, i cant wait to see the new kit. you kno w i love your kits. thanks for the links

Melberry said...

Your work is beautiful and you are so sweet to share. I have wordart on my blog, in case it ever fits into your digi-scrapping.