Friday, June 22, 2007

Scrap Saturday Starts Tomorrow!

As some of you know, I have a Yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rose-made-designs/

When I started it, it was mainly for Incredimail tutorials and PSP creations. But, since I have branched out creatively, I am going to focus on digital scrapbooking.

So, each week, I am going to have an exclusive freebie for members of my group.

Tomorrow's freebie will be SeaMist.



I will be posting the link to this freebie for my members, so if you would like to get it, please join.
It is a low mail group. I send out chat and challenge information, as well as freebies and sale information. And, if you use Incredimail, you can receive stationery I create. Desktop wallpapers are also in the works.

Thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Monica Larsen for tools used to make this kit.

Just Rambling,

Marcee

1 comment:

mom2triplets04 said...

Seamist is adorable. I can see some great beach pages done with this. Thank you.