Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lolly Freebie Part 5

I have a new kit at DXD!
It is called Lolly - and it is over 150 MB of sweet, sweet fun!



It is on sale until November 30th for 25% off - It is on sale for just $5.63!

Here is Lolly Freebie #5!

This freebie has 2 more background papers, 1 button, 1 flower and 1 wrapped frame that match my Lolly kit.
This freebie is available at DigiByDesign.
The freebie offer has been retired.

And, it's Super Saver Saturday at DXD. I have my Vintage Meadow kit on sale for today - November 17th - only! It's just 50% OFF$3.00 for one day only.
This is another really big kit - about 270 MB - 36 background papers - 1 alpha - 70 elements.
So, if you like to to scrap lots of nature photos, little girl dress up photos or heritage photos...this is the kit for you. This preview does not really show you everything in this kit.



I am posting this late Friday night, so you have to wait until Saturday for the sale price to be in effect - LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are very special kits. I love all the colors and the flowers are awesome. Thank you for this very nice gift!