Friday, November 09, 2007

NEW KITS! NEW STORE!

I am sorry I have been away for a while! We just bought a house and moving fever has hit...and in case you did not hear...
I won the contest at Just For The Scrap Of It, so I am now a member of that great design team!!!
I have been working on some new things, too.

I am pleased to announce my first exclusive kit for Just For The Scrap Of It:
Svetlana!


The soft shades of brown, blue and peach make this a very versatile kit.

Svetlana contains the following items:
12 background papers
4 bows

3 glass bubbles
3 decorative flowers
3 paper flowers
2 frames
3 gems
1 journal pocket
1 Peach Fizz Metallic Alpha (capital letters)
4 lace
7 stitching


This kit will be featured at an upcoming chat very soon...so look for information in the next few days.
I hope you enjoy using this kit as much as I enjoyed making it for you.
I look forward to seeing your layouts.

And, I have another new kit - Honey Fields:


This kit has great neutral colors mixed with versatile patterns and styles.

Honey Fields contains the following items:
8 background papers
1 hinge
3 buttons
2 bookplates
6 tags
3 frames
2 alphas (uppercase letters)
5 brads
2 stitching
2 flowers
1 staple
1 photo turn
4 corners
4 decorative elements

This kit will also be available at DigiByDesign and will be the featured kit for the Tea For Tuesday Chat on November 13th - 50% OFF Tuesday and Wednesday 11/13 and 11/14. So, stop by to get a great price on this kit and some matching chat gifts!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i am so excited for you that is fantastic
congrats
and love the new kits
i guess you will have a stalker at jfts
lol

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!