Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful!

I have a lot to be thankful for...
a great husband, three wonderful kids, loving parents, fabulous in-laws, super friends and co-workers, a very nice job, a beautiful new house, splendid folks in the digi world...yes, a lot to be thankful for!
So, I thought I would make a little something in between packing boxes to move to that beautiful new house on Saturday (yikes!). It is not much, but behind it is a load of thanks to everyone that comes to my chats, visits my blog, takes part in my challenges, buys my kits, comments on my layouts and anything else that lifts my day.
I call this kit simply...Thanks. Additional parts will be posted soon!



And, the digiscrap community would not be left out of the Black Friday craze, would it?
NO!!!!! There are sales going on at all 4 of my stores...so check out the deals we have for you!
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY KITS AT DIGISCRAP BOUTIQUE - 33 TO 40 % OFF!


CLICK HERE TO SEE MY KITS AT JUST FOR THE SCRAP OF IT

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY KITS AT DIGIBYDESIGN

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY KITS AT DECO-PAGES

The Thankful freebie has been retired. More freebies coming soon!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving or just a wonderful day for my non-American friends!

Marcee

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Wish you the best of luck with your move!!!!!
TY so very much for the lovely mini!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rose Thank you for such a PRETTY.

mom2triplets04 said...

thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Rarole said...

Rose, All the best as you pack up. Having moved about 12 times in my life - I can empathize! Hang in there. And I look forward to you getting settled and creative in your new place. Thanks for taking the time in the middle of everything to share with us once again! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about you! Hope you move is going great. :)