Friday, February 20, 2009

BOGO Weekend at Divine Digital & Friday Freebie!

We are having a great Buy One Get One (BOGO) Sale at Divine Digital this weekend.


I have three exciting offers in the store now, and I hope to add a few more during the weekend. All images are linked to the products in the store.
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=213

My Keepsakes BOGO is Buy the Page Kit and get the Quick Page Album FREE!

My Masquerade BOGO is Buy the Page Kit and get the Brag Book Pages FREE!
Find it here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=10172&cat=479&page=1


My Divine Romance BOGO is Buy the Page Kit and get the Quick Page Album FREE!
Find it here:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=10174&cat=479&page=1


And, since it is Friday, I have a freebie for you!
This is a set of 2 brag book pages made from my Divine Romance Page Kit.
They are Personal Use Only, please.
I've also put a little coupon in there for you - good for $1.00 Off the Divine Romance BOGO Deal!
Please leave some comments here on the blog instead of at 4shared.
This freebie will expire sometime on Sunday the 22nd.

This freebie has expired.

Enjoy your day!
Marcee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.