Sunday, February 08, 2009

Valentine Scavenger Hunt Freebies and NEW Products!

It is time for the Deco-Pages Valentine Scavenger Hunt!

I have hidden these two FREE gifts (one has a coupon) somewhere in my Deco-Pages store. I'll have some clues at the end of this post to help you find them.


I also have lots of new goodies in the store AND A 40% OFF SALE - just about everything is 40% OFF through Valentine's Day! My retiring kit bundles are not on sale since they are such a great deal already.

Here are the previews of all the new items I put in the store this morning.
You can see them all here:
http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=8&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

I have new paper packs and alphas for you.
Each image should be linked to the product in the store.







Now, I can give you some clues to find my Scavenger Hunt goodies...

Gift #12
If you have lots of holiday pages left to create,
but you are getting low on cash,
a package deal of kits would be great.
They are going soon, so you better dash!

Gift #14
If you need a little sparkle,
If you'd like a little bling,
To title up your February love pages,
then I have just the glossy thing.

Good luck searching! Make sure you check out the blog roll on the right to find all of the Deco-Pages goodies!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: