Sunday, February 08, 2009

NEW Stuff - 55% OFF at Studio Style Designs!

I have put quite a few new items into my store at Studio Style Designs.
We are also have a great 55% OFF SALE that ends today!

Here are my new items. The previews should be linked to the product in the store.

Glitter Jumble Paper Pack
On Sale for $2.03


Happy Emma Paper Pack
On Sale for $1.80

Glossy Red Glitter Alpha
On Sale for $1.35

Paper Alpha 1
On Sale for $1.58

Varsity Jumble Paper Pack
On Sale for $1.80

Neon Jumble Paper Pack
On Sale for $1.58


Here is the link to my store at Studio Style Designs:
http://divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=9832&cat=0&page=1

And, I have new tagger kits in the store, too! They are all on sale for just $1.13!
Find them here:
RoseMadeDesigns Tagger Kits

Enjoy your day!

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)

No comments: