Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's been a while...



Well, I have been really busy this week. I have a couple of new kits in the Deco-Pages store -- matching boy and girl kits called Little Royal. There are lots of fun things to use for pages of your "royal darlings" or any fun kid layouts. You can find Little Royal: Girl HERE and Little Royal: Boy HERE. Many thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Scrap Girls for tools that helped me with these kits!
It is also PTP kit time. The designers are Deco-Pages are working hard to get another fabulous kit ready for our members. What I have seen so far is wonderful! If you are a Club Deco member, you are in for such a great kit...and if you aren't a member...WHY NOT??!?!?! LOL. Find out about this super scrapbook club HERE.
I will be back later with a freebie for you!

Just Ramblin'
Marcee

No comments: