Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's Tuesday!

The only thing I really like about Tuesday is that it is not Monday, so there is one less morning for the work week. I am not a morning person. I really do not enjoy getting up at 5 AM. And, it really doesn't have much to do with sleep or how early I go to bed. I just dislike being up while everyone else is still asleep. I do enjoy the quiet, though! I sometimes get some quality thinking done...but usually I'm just waiting for the rest of the household to get up. And, if they don't, I have to be the one to get them up...so I am not a favorite sight in the morning!

Now that the mad rush of getting the October things ready is over, it is time to concentrate on some new things. I am working on a kit called More just Desserts that will work with the Color Challenge kits, Just Desserts. The kit names come from the colors I chose...my favorite dessert flavors. If it is raspberry, strawberry, chocolate or coffee-flavored, I probably like it (maybe too much)! This kit is already pushing into the 250 MB range, so I may have to make some decisions about what goes in it, or break it into smaller kits. I am also continuing the Basics series with upcoming kits in brown and pink (or whatever color I feel like working with - LOL). I'm pretty sure brown will be next. I think it would be a great kit to have for the fall season. It would pair nicely with Basics: Orange that has already been released.

Helen has tagged me! I am supposed to write 5 weird things about myself and then tag 5 people. Well, I think I can come up with a list of 5 weird things, but I am not sure about tagging. I still haven't tagged anyone from the first time. So, I think I will save all of that for another post sometime soon.

I hope to have a new freebie up this week. I hope you have a great day. I am one day closer to a three-day weekend...LOL.

Just Ramblin'
Marcee

No comments: