Sunday, October 01, 2006

October Color Challenge at Deco-Pages!




It is time for the Color Challenge! I have created some kits I am really proud of for this month's color challenge at Deco-Pages. You can earn the reward kits by submitting layouts using this month's colors. Find out more HERE.

There is also a Starter Kit available for the super price of just 99 CENTS through the challenge! You can get it HERE.

If you post 1 qualifying layout you get Reward Kit 1! If you post 3 qualifying layouts, you get Reward Kits 1 & 2! If you post 5 or more qualifying layouts, you get Reward Kits 1 & 2 PLUS a 15% OFF COUPON to use in the Deco-Pages Store! How fab is that!

These three Color Challenge Kits total almost 300 MB! After the Color Challenge, they will be in the Deco-Pages Store for an awesome price of $1.99 - so you can still get them if you don't get a chance to enter the Challenge!

I hope to see your layouts soon!

I'll be back later today with information about the Club Deco October PTP kit for Club members and a FREEBIE that matches the Color Challenge Kits and my Just More Desserts kits coming in November exclusively to Deco-Pages!

Just Ramblin'

Marcee

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

I know I said this over at Deco.... but you did an awesome job on the started kit and all the lovely add ons! Great job and how much fun this will be to scrap with!
TFS!