Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Apologies!!!

Okay, I realize I said last week that I would have a new Freebie for you on Friday, and it's already Wednesday and NOTHING! I must apologize. It has been a crazy few days, and the migraines have decided to visit! I do have some nice things for you, and I will post them by this Friday. As a way to say sorry I will have 2 Freebies for you and leave them up longer than a week. AND, from now on, I will not remove the current Freebie until the new one is posted.

I have some things that will be going into the store over the weekend, too. So, be sure and visit Deco-Pages.com

Here are some layouts I made yesterday and today:

This one is a picture of my older daughter playing chess with her dad. I used some items from my new Giggles AddOn kit. And, you may spot a future freebie on the page, as well!


Layout by RMD featuring Giggle AddOn Kit (Deco-Pages)
Layout Template by Syndee Nuckles (ScrapGirls-Commercial)

Here is another recent layout I made with a quick page from my Basics Quick Page Collection. I got some fabulous shots of the changing leaves on the hill. It was a slightly foggy day, so everything has a misty look to it, and the colors are not as bright as they usually are. Oh, but the leaves are gorgeous! I hope I can get more pictures of the trees taken before the leaves start to fall off!



Layout by RMD featuring Basics Quick Page Kit (Deco-Pages)
Template by Mandy Steward (ScrapGirls-Commercial)


I should have these kits in the store soon!

For my American friends in the U.S. and away from home:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Just Ramblin'

Marcee

No comments: