Monday, November 27, 2006

Got Freebies?

Yes, here I am again with another freebie from my Mediterranean Spice kit. Today you get another alpha (all individual files this time) and a paper. I really like how both of these turned out, but they aren't quite a match to the kit. I hope to have a preview of the full kit up for you in a day or two.
I've enlarged the paper in the preview so you can see the detail.
Thank you for your interest, but this Freebie has been retired.

Please show some love.

Do not share the files...send your friends here to get it, please!

I have put together a Creative Team! Kim, Kristen and Linda are putting some awesome layouts together that I hope to post soon. These ladies are so talented, and I feel very fortunate that they want to help me!!!

If you are interested in being on the Creative Team, details can be found HERE. You may have to log in to view this information.

Just Ramblin'
Marcee

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS another great alpha

Deisy'Scraps said...

Beautiful work Rose....tks for sharing. Hugs from Brazil

Deisy'Scraps said...

Tks for sharing your beatiful work, Rose. Sorry my bad English & hugs from Brazil

Barb said...

Ohh how neat!! Another alpha for Mediterranean Spice! These colors remind me of Butter Chicken! Thank you so much.

jburkhart said...

Thanks, Marcee...another beautiful paper and great alpha! TFS!