Friday, November 03, 2006

Layout Share!!!

I have actually had some time to get a few layouts done...although this is a little misleading since I make a layout for every kit to show how the kit can be used. I hope to get some done this weekend with other people's kits for a change - LOL.

But, I do want to share these with you. They were all made with my latest kits.

This one was made with my Giggle kit that is now in the Deco-Pages store HERE. It shows my first attempt of creating text on a path in Photoshop, and I think it turned out fairly well. I adapted a layout template by Rebecca Myers (The Daily Scrap).


Here is one I made with my Basics: Brown kit that should be in the store tomorrow. I just love all the felt and corduroy textures - thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Tandika Star (DigiScrapDesigners).
This is my daughter in first grade on Scarecrow Day (a Halloween - but not Halloween - fun day at school. I used a template by Sarah Batdorf (Scrap Girls).


And finally, this layout was created with More Just Desserts, which should also be in the store tomorrow - or at least sometime this weekend. This kit is a MEGA kit - well over 200 MB (something like 254 when unzipped) - so it will take a while to upload the files - LOL!
This is Nana. I really love this picture of her. It is the only studio photo I have of her. One of these days, on a visit home, I am going to sit down with my mom and go over all the photos we have so I can have details for scrapbooking and family records. It's one of those things I think everyone should do - but distance and time sometimes get in the way.


I have to sign off now. It's time for work once again! I hope you have a great day. I will be removing the previous freebies sometime later today, so you may want to grab them now. I have to make room for more freebies - LOL!

Just Ramblin'

Marcee

No comments: