Sunday, August 05, 2007

August Challenges!

It's a new month and time for new Challenges!

I have 4 challenges going this month, and I hope you take part in all of them. There are some cool posting gifts and lots of fun and friendship!

CHALLENGES AT DECO-PAGES

ABC Album Challenge

We are working on a FAMILY IN ACTION album - letters J-O. Don't panic, you only have to do one page for the challenge!

This is the posting gift for August:
I have been giving away parts of my Wisteria kit. There are just a few parts left, but there are more than enough goodies to make lots of feminine and vintage layouts. I'm sure you'll love the soft lilac, purple, cream and butter shades in this kit.
This month you'll get 2 papers, 2 charms, some ricrac, a brad, 1 ribbon and alpha letters J through O and numerals 4 through 6.
Find out all about this challenge HERE.

Holiday Challenge

I really like finding fun holidays to scrap about for this challenge! I have chosen Friendship Week for the August Holiday Challenge. You can find out all the details HERE.

This is the posting gift for August:
You'll get lots of pieces of my Summer Pie kit - 3 papers, ricrac, ribbons, buttons, bows and brads. This kit will go into the store after the challenge is over, so grab it now for free just by submitting a Holiday Challenge layout!

Material Girl Challenge

Another fun challenge is the Material Girl Challenge. I give you a little scrapbooking element or papers, and you use it in a layout you post to receive a neat posting gift. This month you get to work with some flowers. Aren't they great...these are also from Summer Pie...so they match all the Summer Pie pieces!
You can find out all about the challenge HERE.
This is the posting gift...more fun pieces from Summer Pie! I know you'll want to do both of these challenges so you can get them all!

CHALLENGE AT DIGIBYDESIGN

Elements Challenge

Following the Friendship theme for the month of August, I have a fun challenge at DigibyDesign this month. I am giving out some friendship-themed word art. If you post a qualifying layout for the challenge, you'll get a posting gift.


This is the posting gift for August. All of the challenge gifts at DigibyDesign are done with the same colors and theme, so the more challenges you do, the bigger your kit will be!
I have 5 papers, 2 flowers and 3 ribbons for you. Find out about the challenge HERE.

I can't wait to see your layouts for all of these challenges!

Marcee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! please advertise it for free at DigiScrapDepot.com there are 300 designers already there so come on in!