Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Heritage Wins!

Thanks for all the votes. It looks like I'll be making a Heritage kit for my blog readers! I'll have some color schemes posted soon for you to vote on. But, to tide you over...

I have two new quick page sets at Deco-Pages! They are vintage in feel, but they could be modern, too. They are clean and simple - and just $2.50 per set!

Set 1 is blue and green with matching vellum journal boxes and silver fasteners so you can add some quotes or whatever.

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN THE STORE


Set 2 is done in pink and cream with matching vellum journal boxes and gold fasteners.


CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN THE STORE

And, here's a layout example using Set 1. This is my DH's grandfather, grandmother and aunt in the 1940's. The font is LDJ Aunt Elizabeth. I resized the brads from the kit.
I don't post layouts on here much, do I? Well, I am working on a slide show. I will get it up one day - LOL! To be honest, I think I have time to scrap one page for every 10 kits I do...if I scrap that often. That's really sad - LOL.

Have a great day!

Just Rambling,

Marcee

No comments: