Saturday, August 25, 2007

Scrap Saturday Freebie & Super Saturday Sale - August 25

Today at DigibyDesign is is Super Saver Saturday!!!!
There are lots of products on sale for up to 50% OFF!!!!

I have my Wednesday Boy 2 kit on sale for 50% off today only - that's just $2.00!!!
This is a fabulous addition to Wednesday Boy, which I hope you picked up on sale yesterday.
There are loads of weathered papers and masculine elements in this kit.
So, pick it up today for a great deal!



And, I have Part 4 of Ashbury for all of my Yahoo group members.
You can join my Yahoo group by going HERE.

This part of Ashbury can be downloaded from the links section of my group - along with parts 1 - 3.
Today's freebie contains 2 quick page ploppers in 2 sizes (4 pages total), plus some extra elements - buttons, a gold scroll element, a tag and a tied ribbon.
Enjoy!

Thank you for your interest, but this freebie has been retired.


Have a great day!
I'll have some more stuff for the Heritage kit later this weekend.

No comments: