Saturday, January 19, 2008

Amber Lilacs 2 Mini Freebie!

A couple of months ago, I retired about 20 kits from my Deco-Pages store. They were really nice kits, but it was time to make room for the new items. I thought maybe I would "refresh" some of them...I don't know. Okay, I'm rambling...
I was looking through them, and one of them caught my attention...Amber Lilacs. This was one of my first feminine/heritage kits. I can't find a large preview of it to show you...sorry.

But, I did make a freebie based on that kit. I used just the lilac color, though. I just mad about purple! I updated one of the papers - the paisley - and added 3 new ones. Plus, I created some new elements.


I'll probably be taking the Hearts Aflutter mini kit down later this weekend, but it will go into the archives of my Yahoo group, so if you join it (link is to the right), you can get it and other goodies. I hope to be adding some exclusive things there soon...maybe some of the refreshed retired kits will show up.

This freebie has been retired.

Don't forget...
Making It Monday Chat - January 21 at 2 PM at Just For the Scrap Of It
Tea for Tuesday Chat - January 22 at 2 PM at DigibyDesign

And, for those of you still wondering "When is she going to finish that Heritage Kit she promised us?" and "When is she going to post another part of the Thanks kit?"...
I know I am very behind on both of those. I am sorry. I do have plans to get those items done soon, but I'm not sure when it will be. I just have the elements to do for the Heritage kit. And, I will try to post more pieces for Thanks...maybe a few each week...okay I'll stop before I make another promise I can't keep on time - LOL.

Have a great weekend!
Marcee

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

MARVELOUS!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. I love paisley.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thanks a bunch, love the colors

nancypinct said...

Beautiful! Thank you!