Thursday, January 03, 2008

NEW Freebie and Grab Bag!

I have a little freebie for you today. It was made with one of the items from my NEW commercial use grab bag that is available now at Digital Scrap Designs.
It contains 3 papers, 2 paper roses, 1 ribbon, 1 bow, 1 tied ribbon and 1 gold embellishment.

Please check out my grab bag...the preview contains some hints about what might be inside.
It is priced at $6.00 (for a $18.00 value), but for a limited time it is on sale - 33% OFF - so it is just $4.02!!!!


This collection is 4 NEW items (over 140 MB) exclusive to Digital Scrap Designs that will be great for personal or commercial use.

You can see it here:

http://tinyurl.com/2fta5x


Check out the freebie to see another view of one of the items in this grab bag.

This freebie has been retired.

Happy New Year!

Marcee

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the BEAUTIFUL mini!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

nancypinct said...

This is a beautiful kit. I really like the papers, awesome. And my granddaughter's name is Sydney Rose and so I will use the roses over and over I am sure! This is a lovely freebie - thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!! This looks lovely!!!!