Monday, January 14, 2008

Hearts Aflutter Freebie

What a busy week...and weekend! I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I have been creating lots of new goodies!

Tomorrow (January 15th) is the Tea for Tuesday Chat at DigibyDesign! My kit Autumn Garden will be featured - and 50% OFF Tuesday and Wednesday only - a bargain at only $2.50 for those two days.

Isn't it pretty????

You can see all the kit details here -

Every week we have a fun chat, and there are attendance and posting gifts.
Here is the attendance gift for this week:



And, if you submit a layout for the chat challenge, you can earn this posting gift:



More details are here -

I've started doing Commercial Use Items now, too! I have a great grab bag at Digital Scrap Designs! It is full-full-full of great commercial/personal use items - over 140 MB.
There are 4 NEW items inside to help you create great kits or add that special finish to a layout.



I know I have been burned on grab bags, so I can understand being a little worried about what's inside...but I use this items myself...and here's a closer look at part of one of those items...



I know you'll love these floral overlays! I am only showing you 4 of them...more in the grab bag!
And, 3 additional items are in there, too!

You can see this grab bag here -

And, here is the freebie. It matches the color challenge kit I am working on for the February Color Challenge at Deco-Pages. So, if you like these colors or the theme, you may want to check out that challenge next month...shhhhhh, I've already said too much - hehehe.
This freebie has 4 papers, 2 flowers, 1 butterfly, 2 bookplates, 4 frames, 2 tags, 1 bow and 1 heart brad.


I'm going to have lots of new kit information and freebies later this week, so stay tuned.

This freebie has been retired.

Have a great week!

Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the valentine's freebie! I'm still working on a final draaft of my DS' class cards, and there's some cute elements here I could use.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL kit!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcee very pretty. I just love the butterfly

Karla said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

PatinParis said...

Marcee...beautiful!! Thanks so much for the freebie!

Dixiecharm said...

This is such a pretty kit. I'm going to attempt to make a tag for a friend who loves butterflies. Never made a tag from scratch before. Thanks for sharing your lovely kit.

HarleyGirl said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful kit

Anonymous said...

Wonderful for Valentines day, thanks