Sunday, August 26, 2007

Heritage Kit Voting - Textures

Thanks to everyone that voted for the metal styles for our Heritage kit. Here are the metals that won - Silver C, Gold D and Copper A (Copper was the overall favorite metal). I have added some texture and aging...I'll probably play a little more before I come up with final versions, but this gives you an idea.Now we need to decide what textures we want on the papers. I have four options below. Please leave a comment and vote for 2 (two) textures.

These are the same textures, but I have shown them with other colors in the palette and with some patterns. Normally, I apply the texture after the pattern, but in these examples the pattern was applied after the texture.
I look forward to hearing your votes! Have a great weekend!

Marcee

7 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

I vote for B and D.

Anonymous said...

Again, I'll give you my choices and the reason behind them.

1). D The heavier texture picks up the vintage masculin fabrics, both in boys pants, caps, & jackets. It also reminds me of many of the textured wallpapers of the day.

2). A More subtle, softer, yet still resembles many fabrics of the day and would also complement the more exagerated texture beautifully. It has just enough of the cross-grain to give it texture without clashing with the others more defined lines.

Okay, I'm done with my analysis. :0)

briggselaine said...

I vote for A and D texture .

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Boy you sure are making this tough I like them all but the following are my first choice
My votes for D & A

Anonymous said...

first timer so hope voting right place! i like b and c, tho trouble chosing between c and a. did not like d at all. good day all
rozann

AdronsCatherine said...

I am loving the corduroy feel of D and the linen feel of A :) Nothing like fabric-like textures to warm this fabricaholic's heart!

Anonymous said...

I like C and D. Both are bold and would look very rich when used together. Like corduroy and crushed velvet.