Monday, August 06, 2007

New Kit and Tuesday Chat

I have a new kit in the store - Leda!!!
This kit is full of bright colors and fun patterns!
It has 12 papers and 42 elements. This is a bit of a departure for me. I don't usually use all bright colors - but I think this turned out great. I really like the elements...they took a while, but they were worth it! And, thanks to Monica Larsen and Stacy Carlson for great designer tools.

This kit will be 25% OFF at DigibyDesign on Tuesday 8/7 since it is the featured kit for the Tea for Tuesday Chat. There are attendance and posting gifts, too!

I have the kit 25% OFF at Deco-Pages, too, for the first week of release.

You can find it in all three of my stores:


If you attend the Tea for Tuesday Chat at 1PM ET (11 AM Pacific) on Tuesday, August 7th, you will receive this attendance gift:


And, if you post a qualifying layout by Monday, August 13th, you will receive this posting gift.



I hope to see you at the chat!

Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

No comments: