Friday, August 03, 2007

I am back from vacation and jet lagged to the MAX! I was up until about 6 AM this morning. It is now 10:30 AM...I have had a headache since yesterday. It's probably lack of sleep, lack of water and caffeine deprivation. I don't drink a lot of coffee or water when I travel on planes (for obvious reasons - LOL). But, I have java in hand now, and some great stuff to share with you!

It's time for the monthly MEGA kits!!!!

Deco-Pages has a great kit this month. It's full of country, family, love, and homespun beauty. We call it Country Potpourri!
I am proud to say my color palette was chosen to create this month's kit. I had a lot of fun creating my part: 14 backgrounds, 36 pieces of word art, 2 journal shapes, 5 tied ribbons, 5 buttons and thread, 12 stitched country shapes and 2 flowers. Plus, a cute shadowbox quick page. Here is my contribution preview:

And this preview shows more of the contributions for this month. I am sorry it is so small, but you can see a better view in the store.

This is a MEGA KIT - something Club Deco members get every month at Deco-Pages. Over a dozen designers contributed to this month's kit - right now, it is over 800 MB!!! More will be added very soon - we like to space out your downloads. This kit is available for free as part of a Club Deco membership. We have 2 options available - 3 months and 1 full year.

DigibyDesign also has a new MEGA KIT out this month - Going to the Chapel. This is a wonderfully romantic kit. I just love the soft colors and hearts, flowers and lacy things in this kit! This kit is well over 500 MB, and is just $3.99 for a limited time (regular price is $9.99 - still a bargain IMO). This is THE kit for anything romantic - wedding, anniversary, first date, prom - or anything soft and feminine!!!!


Here are some close-ups of my contribution to the kit. I made 9 background papers, 3 flowers, 3 heart charms, 4 ribbons, a set of silver filigree corners and 3 heart dangle charms on bows.
This is all the purple stuff I made:

JUST $3.99 (that's 60% OFF) for a limited time!

I know I am late again with the Freebie on Friday and the Scrap Saturday goodies, but jet lag is no fun! I hope to have goodies for you by Monday!

Just Rambling,

Marcee

1 comment:

Shell said...

Yay! Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your time away. Both mega kits look awesome thanks for sharing the previews.