Saturday, December 22, 2007

Freebie - 12 Days of Christmas at DigibyDesign

Have you been stopping by DigibyDesign each day to pick up the great gifts from our designers and getting 25% off that featured designer's kits????


Well, you want to stop by today....it's my turn!!!!

I have this lovely kit for you - Whisper.


It has 6 background papers, 2 tags, 2 flowers, 4 tacks, 1 frame, 1 alpha, and 2 bows.
I think it is a wonderful kit for winter/snow pages and lots of other things.

If you like this kit, you will want to go to the DigibyDesign shop today (Saturday, December 22) and pick it up.
And don't forget, everything in my DXD Store will be 25% off today only!!!!!

You can get Whisper on Saturday (it's still Friday for me).

Happy Holidays!
Part 5 of Sugarplum Grunge goes up tomorrow!

Marcee

No comments: