Sunday, December 23, 2007

Freebie & Sales

I have lots of stuff to share today!
Starting tomorrow I have 2 great deals at Deco-Pages!
The first is that all of my Winter and Holiday kits will be on sale for 35% to 25 % Off. The earlier you shop, the more you save!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY DECO-PAGES KITS


I have added to One Night In Bethlehem (the blog freebie collaborative kit), and put it in my store at Deco-Pages.


The full kit is now 110 MB, so even if you got the blog freebie portion of it - there's lots more in it and it's on sale, too:


CLICK HERE TO SEE ONE NIGHT IN BETHLEHEM

I'm not done yet!!!!
If you purchase $10.00 of my kits between December 24th and January 10th, you will earn a big surprise! I have packaged an addon to one of my holiday kits and some non-holiday items (over 160 MB) together as a special thank you. I'll be sending out coupons to those that purchase $10.00 or more of my kits so you can get this Surprise for FREE!

And, don't forget - only a few more days to join Club Deco and get The Giving Season as part of your membership. This is a fabulous kit full of over 1 GB of Holiday papers and elements - but so many could be used for everyday layouts, too.

Yes, you read that right....over 1 GB!!!!! And, an annual membership is only 36.00, so you get a kit like this every month for just $3.00....can you believe it????

This is my contribution:

And, the last bit...
Sugarplum Grunge Part 5...part 4 comes down in a couple of hours so grab it quick!!!


This freebie has been retired.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Marcee

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Marcee for part 5!!!!!!
WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

My MOST favorite Christmas colors Marcee!!! Tis GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much for such a LOVELY gift and I wish you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS New Year in 2008!!!

Hugs,
Linda

jburkhart said...

Hiya Marcee!
Just stopped by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! All the best in the new year!
Hugs!
Michaele