Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sugarplum Grunge Part 7

Hello!

Part 7 of Sugraplum Grunge is here! I had a lot of fun making this kit for you. If you missed any parts, I should have all the pieces for individual sale - and some extras, too - fairly soon.

You may have noticed I have a collection of masculine kits and quick pages for sale here on my blog. This is a selection of past addons and chat gifts as well as a few previous blog freebies. I hope to add more collections in the coming weeks. Check out is done through PayPal and downloading through 4shared, so no worries for you.
I'll send download information to you soon after payment confirmation - please remember the time zone difference, though!

This freebie has been retired.

Happy New Year!
Marcee

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Marcee!!!
TY so very much for another FANTASTIC part!!!!!
Just in case you don't post before the New Year I want to wish you
A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry I missed this part. I thought I had 2 days to get it, but guess I was too slow.