Saturday, December 15, 2007

Freebie & Challenge News

I am running several challenges this month, and I'd like to share one of the with you today.
It's the Material Girl Challenge at Deco-Pages.com.
You use this mini kit to create a layout and earn a posting bonus.

All the details can be found HERE.

And, I know it has been a while, but I have a series of freebies for you this month. Each will only be available for 48 hours, so be sure to grab them while they last.
After all the parts have been posted, I may put the full kit in my stores.
All of these pieces coordinate with my Sugarplums kit.

This new kit is called Sugarplum Grunge. It's a little weathered and worn, but it is a holiday kit all the same. Here is Part One - 1 paper, 1 star, 1 bow, 1 triple frame and 1 ricrac.

This freebie has been retired.

Marcee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you very much

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both awesome samplers!!!!!!!!

mhsalgado said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing.

Shannon said...

WOW I LOVE IT
THANKS OS MUCH

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I hope I can remember to snag them all!
Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is very PRETTY.
you have moved on from "Thanks"?