Thursday, July 10, 2008

Freebie, Gift with Purchase and More!

Hello!

I hope everyone survived the cookouts and fireworks in the States! We had hot dogs, hamburgers, curly fries, potato salad baked beans and watermelon. It was nummmmmmy!

I am really excited about what I have to share with you today. Now, I have to say that I am not a beach person. I did some ocean swimming as a kid, but even then, I was never much into the sand thing - LOL. But, I was really inspired when I created my Color Jam kit Cool Azul.


It is an awesome summer kit - not just for beaches. Some of the papers have a beach theme to them, but most of them don't, and there are lots of elements that have nothing to do with the beach. But, if you have beach photos to scrap, you NEED this kit!

And, I made some more stuff for it!!!!!
Here is a hybrid set of quick pages for the Ethan Chipboard Album:


And, for those of you who like a little more tropical style to your beach stuff, here is a great Gift With Purchase kit. Don't you love the beach clothes and the paper patterns? Thanks so much to Lynn Reloza of The Scrapping Garden. You will get this free when you purchase any TWO Cool Azul items in one order and send me your receipt (email is in the upper right section of the blog). This will also be available for purchase, but why not get it for FREE!


And coming tomorrow....these cool addon papers!


See the entire Cool Azul Collection HERE.

And, I can't let you leave without a freebie! This gives you an idea of what the Cool Azul kit is all about , but none of these items are in any of the kits! You get a couple of papers, a shirt, some word art and cool shades!


Click the image to download.


And, don't forget the new kits I have at Studio Style Designs and the great deals at DigitalScrapDesigns (30% off everything - CU & S4H), Deco-Pages (50% off more than 40 items plus 40% off each $10.00 or more purchase) and DigibyDesign (50% off 20 kits).

Marcee


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the COOL sampler!!!!!!!!!