Friday, July 04, 2008

It's July!!! Freebie, Mega Kit & Grab Bag!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!

Okay, I know...it has been July for a few days - VBG. The first day of the month is always hectic for me because of all the new challenges and mega kits. I have to post the new stuff, give out the posting gifts for the previous challenges, post the links and images for mega kits...well, you get the idea.
So, I am a little late with some stuff...LOL.



Today I thought I would share what is in store for you with the DigibyDesign July Mega Kit - Summer Brights.


You can find it here for just $3.99 for a few more days (then it goes to the full $9.99 price - still a bargain):


This kit is REALLY BIG - over 80 papers, over 190 elements and 3 alphas!


Here is my contribution:


20 of my kits at DigibyDesign are being retired. On July 31st, they go into that scrapbook closet far, far away. So, you have a short time to get them.
They are all on sale for 50% off!!!


You can find them here:


Also, I have a grab bag available at DXD this month. It is just $2 for 7 different items. All are suitable for most graphics programs (PNG, JPG and PSD files).
You can find it here:

If you hurry you can see a sneak peek of what's inside by looking at the preview - although the preview shown here gives you some hints. I sent in the wrong one - LOL - but I have requested a change, so go NOW if you don't like surprises.

I will tell you what kinds of things are in there, though.
1 Commercial Use overlay
1 Personal Use Layout Template (2 sizes)
1 Personal Use/S4H Kit
1 Personal Use/S4H Paper Pack
1 Personal use/S4H Alpha Set
1 Personal Use/S4H Element Pack
1 Personal Use/S4H Brag Book Mini Set


This grab bag will be gone after July 31st, and I have no idea if I will sell the individual items after that (I tend to forget to do this, so you better get it now).


And, here is a freebie for you. It matches something inside my grab bag!



Marcee

Obsolete links and images have been removed.

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this BEAUITIFUL page!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 03:45am, NY 05:45am, UK 10:45am, OZ 08:45pm]).