Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm Now at Studio Style Designs!

I have great news! I was asked to join the Design Team at Studio Style Designs, and I accepted.

I officially have my first product in the store in time for the great 50% off Grand Re-Opening Sale. They have been hard at work redesigning the site and updating the forum (which is still getting some adjustments), so they said, "Let's have a SALE!"

Here is what I have available so far (with more on the way very soon, if you know me - LOL)

It is my brand-new American Heart Bracket Album. This is a fabulous and versatile album for those of you trying the new hybrid-style scrapping. But, it will also be wonderful for anyone who still wants to be 100% digi! Just add a background paper behind the finished bracket page and that's it!

This is a large album set with 10 photo-ready pages, 2 journaling pages (one not shown) and 5 blank pages (you can use them for covers or make your own pages from them!).
This album is on sale for 50% oFF during the Studio Style Designs celebration...it is just $3.50!
You can find it HERE.

Here are some layout examples I did using the album.


The font is Harrigton.
And, I just love the matching journaling page!

I'll be back soon with more great stuff and possible a freebie or two. You know what the first of the month means - chats, challenges, new kits...and I am already 1 day late!

Just Rambling,

Marcee

No comments: