Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chat Freebies, Mid-Month Madness and Posting Gifts...Oh My!

It's a a busy week for me. This week is Mid-Month Madness at DigibyDesign, and I have 2 chats there, as well. Plus, I have company coming for 10 days starting Sunday...and do you think my house is "company clean"? Nuh-uh!

This week's Tea for Tuesday chat - which is TODAY - has Sugarplum Grunge by RoseMadeDesigns as the featured kit.You can get this kit for 50% OFF TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY ONLY!!! It is on sale for just $2.50!

Find it in the DigibyDesign Store here:


If you attend the chat on Tuesday, July 15th, at 2 PM ET, you will receive this attendance gift:

If you submit a qualifying layout for the challenge and post it in the Chat Gallery, you will receive this posting gift:

Find out all the chat details here:


I also am featured at the Wacky Wednesday Chat this week. I have a new kit called Roxanne that will be on sale for 50% off on Wednesday, July 16th ONLY!!!



You can see the kit here:


For attending the chat at 9 PM ET on July 16th, you will receive this gift:


Posting a layout will earn you this posting gift:


Find out the details of the Wacky Wednesday Chat at DigibyDesign here:


We also have a GREAT sale going on at DigibyDesign, too! It is Mid-Month Madness time again! There are over 100 items for just 98 cents!!!! Commercial use items are in there, too!!!!

Here are a few of my things...I have 15 in all:


You can see all of my Mid-Month Madness items (all just 98 cents) here:

Images and links have been removed since the DigibyDesign store has closed.

Marcee

No comments: